Ealing Trailfinders RFC Online Ticketing Policy
Ealing Trailfinders Ticketing Policy
1. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football Union or relevant competition body and Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Football Club Limited.
2. The purchase of the ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and also our ground regulations. Admission may be refused if these terms are broken.
3. Tickets are only valid if presented complete and undamaged at the point of entry.
4. If an adult is discovered attempting to obtain entry on a junior ticket, Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Football Club Limited reserve the right to cancel the ticket in question and require purchase of an adult ticket at match day prices to enter the Stadium.
5. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the match date and kick off time and to retain the main part of the ticket as proof of purchase.
6. In the event of a game being postponed, all tickets will be valid for the re-arranged date. No refunds will be given unless the fixture is completely cancelled. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to retain their ticket for the re-arranged fixture.
7. In the event of a game being abandoned with the result standing no refunds will be given. Should the match be abandoned and then be re-played at a later date, ticket holders will be entitled to a free ticket for the re-arranged game upon request.
8. Ealing Trailfinders accept no responsibility for any seat or standing position affected by adverse weather conditions.
9. This ticket will be void if it is used as a prize in a draw, lottery, promotion or advertising purpose, or resold on any internet sales/auction website without the permission of Ealing Trailfinders. It cannot be sold for more than its face value.
10. Tickets are only valid for the date shown on the ticket or, in the event of a match being postponed, any rearranged date.
11. Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Football Club Limited and agents will not be liable for loss, injury or damage to the ticket unless caused by their act or omission.
12. Refunds will be considered by Ealing Trailfinders Rugby Football Club Limited provided the ticket is returned undamaged to the Ticket Office at least one week before the date of the match. Refunds are at the discretion of the Retail and Ticketing Services Manager.
13. A junior must be under 16 on the date of the match to qualify for a Junior Ticket. To qualify for a Junior Season Ticket they must be under 16 on 31st December of the season in question. Proof of age may be requested on entry to the ground and we reserve the right to charge the adult price if this is not available.
14. Any complimentary tickets issued are for the match stated only. No exchanges are permissible.
15. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club reserved the right to change its advertised fixtures. Any change will be communicated via the clubs web site www.ealingrugby.co.uk Please check the web site before you attend your fixture.